If your plan has participant-access to the Noble-Davis website, you can now have participants enroll online and they do not need to complete paper enrollment forms. To use this feature:
- Have the participant log in to our site – their initial username is their Social Security Number (no dashes) and their password is the last four digits of their Social Security Number. The participant will have to enter a new username and password.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner to access Personal Information – the participant needs to enter their email address and security question – click Submit.
- Click on the gear icon again to add beneficiary information (If married, the beneficiary must be the spouse or a paper copy must be filed.) Click Save.
- From the Dashboard/Summary, click on Change Contribution Rate to enter Pre-Tax and/or Roth elections.
- Click on Manage/Manage Investments to enter investment elections. Enter a percentage next to each investment. Submit the changes.
Log out and the enrollment is now complete!