We at Noble–Davis Consulting are closely monitoring the Coronavirus pandemic and continually discussing our plan of action for our firm.
As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, our thoughts go out to everyone who has been impacted by the evolving situation. We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well.
Below is a list of things to consider to protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands often – CDC recommends using soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have visited a public place or after coughing, blowing your nose or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- If you are showing any symptoms – fever, coughing and shortness of breath – PLEASE STAY HOME
- Avoid close contact with those that are sick
- Stop shaking hands with others. Most people won’t be offended if you fist bump, elbow bump, etc. given the circumstances
- Cough into the inside of your elbow or into a tissue
- Use your knuckles to push buttons in public such as on an elevator, touch screen, pay phone, etc.
Our primary goal during this time is to be proactive regarding the health and safety of our clients and our employees. Currently our entire staff is working remotely. We also remain committed to providing clients with the same high level of service experience you have come to expect from us without interruption.